We are proud to announce that Dr. Ioannis Giakoumakis our Obstetrician Gynecologist and iprovidenow Ltd which specializes in Branding, International Trade Networking & Consulting services will participate in the 2nd IVF Worldwide Live Congress: In Vitro Fertilization Clinics Growing in the Digital Age, that will take place from October 31 through November 2, 2013 in Berlin, Germany.
In Vitro Fertilization Clinics Growing in the Digital Age
Dr Ioannis Giakoumakis & iprovidenow Ltd
Mediterranean Fertility Institute is privileged to be one of the first institutes that embraced the new Digital Era and the promotion tools it can provide.
In recent years, the Internet has transformed just about every industry, from simple communication to online shopping, online banking and sophisticated collaborations. The Internet has evolved from a fragmented information source to a global infrastructure for enabling worldwide mobility and innovative business processes. The field of reproductive medicine is no exception in this transformation. To succeed in today’s world, IVF professionals already leverage the Internet as a tool to advance their processes, their education, and, most importantly, their businesses.
The 2nd IVF Worldwide Live Congress will help Mediterranean Fertility Institute stay ahead of the Internet curve, with focus on the following main topics:
- Today’s Marketplace Moves Fast: Is Your Marketing Agile Enough?
Agile marketing helps you structure, hire, develop and activate a high performance marketing organization. Get inside information on selected IVF unit marketing operations—their wins, losses and lessons learned.
- Email Marketing: Shortcuts to Recruiting More Leads for Your Clinic!
- Live Clinics! – the role of the internet in improving services and patients’ satisfaction.
- Google Analytics – Consult a Google Analytics expert in real time who will recommend improvements in your on-site and off-site tactics according to the latest Google algorithms.
- SEO – Share your website and search engine optimization strategies with an expert for real-time suggestions to promote the effectiveness of your on-site and off-site tactics according to the latest Google algorithms.
- Social Marketing – Bring your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn or any other social media profile to share with the group for feedback and tips for improvement. View live examples from IVF Worldwide and other sites! Panelists will make on-the-spot suggestions to grow your social media footprint.
- Paid Advertising – Share your Google AdWords or Facebook account with an expert for insights into increasing your customer conversion rate, lowering your cost per click, improving your ad texts, and more. Also, view a real-life example from an IVF clinic AdWords account!
With this compelling congress theme, engaging topics with immediate benefits and networking opportunities, we warmly invite you to join us in the 2nd IVF Worldwide Live Congress in the beautiful city of Berlin!