- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (angularjs,nodejs)
- Experience with test-driven development
The company provides:
- Stock options
- A youthful, friendly and pleasant working environment
- Capability of development
- One meal a day and snacks
- A startup environment
- Weekly Cocktail Party
- Daily ping pong contests or basketball game.
Please fill in the application form!