GROUPNOW P.C. is looking for a Junior Operations Manager based in Chania, Crete. As the Junior Operations Manager, you will own a very important part of the business. This job is perfect for someone who is comfortable wearing many different hats, having a strong entrepreneurial mindset, in order to grow our emerging company. You will fully immerse yourself analyzing problems, define solutions, and implement them in the real world.
- Professionalism and strong organizational skills
- A human – centralized perspective of deep leadership skills, working effectively with remote teams
- Previous experience in administrative positions with a result oriented attitude (If this experience was in a startup/ngo environment it would be considered a plus)
- A good understanding of business processes
- Great use of project management tools, KPIs and basic accounting skills
- Excellent spoken / written communication in English
- Bachelor’s degree on Business or Engineering related field preferred
A day as Junior Operations Manager.now you will:
- Managing Office tasks.
- Optimizing business development and sales procedures and policies.
- Taking care of your people in any terms with the minimum amount of distraction, pursuing the processes that you will have designed.
- Basic accounting processes in co-operation both with our accountant and tax partners and with customers and vendors
- Testing optimizations on operational tasks based on lean procedures with weekly reports.
- Managing partnerships.
- Implementing human resources procedures and administrative tasks
Junior Operations Manager at GROUPNOW benefits with:
- Competitive salary
- Personal development on People Management, Project Management and administrative tasks
- A youthful, friendly and pleasant startup working environment
- Opportunities for internal development ,even with gaining stock options
- Benefits on food and everyday activities
Take the challenge and join us .now !